Monday, April 4, 2011

Secret Slim Post-Maternity from Celine Dion

Celine Dion has given birth to twins some time ago. It is amazing, the singer was 42 years, within five months later his body was re-trim. Celine Dion What's the secret?

Celine Dion gave birth to twins, named Nelson and Eddy in 2010. What is surprising and makes many women are amazed by his body has returned to normal, within a fairly short time.

Maybe you do not believe, but the secret weight Celine could fall dramatically after birth is to breastfeed.


"Busyness with twins and breastfeeding, can help to restore weight fast. So I help them, they helped me," said Celine, as quoted from Ourvanity.

In addition to the crowded schedule of Celine, a fairly rapid decline in his body was due to have a gene that could help the situation returns to normal body weight. Lo Celine never bother with her ​​weight.

"It's not important. I am not a model. I do not wear clothing sizes 0, 2 or 4. I'll find a dress that fit my body at that time. But the chance of weight loss can happen very quickly, and I was really lucky with genetic factors, "added the singer of 'My Heart Will Go On It'.

No comments:

Post a Comment